Banderoulage is a special application which consists of labelling food packages with pre-laminated labels using Hot Melt adhesives.
During application, the adhesives are reactivated and the gluing is performed upon the labelling of the finished product.
For the application of banderoulage adhesives, we recommend using Kmelt Technology industrial adhesives, which meet the following requirements:
– Immediate loss of residual tack loss after lamination;
– Good adhesion to substrates;
– High setting temperature;
– Low reactivation temperature;
– Heat resistance, suitable for packaging of hot desserts;
– Light colour;
– High yield.